The high quality level of traser watches is upheld through the rigorous choice of materials and the continuous monitoring of all processes.
traser watches undergo a whole marathon of highly arduous tests. This is to guarantee their durability and reliability in extreme situations. Taking this approach further, some of the watches comply with military specifications (tests according to MIL-PRF-46374G) while others are tested according to standards for diver‘s watches (ISO6425). Some examples are:
• Drop tests according to ISO1413
• Human perspiration resistance test according MIL-PRF-46374G
• Saltwater resistance test according to ISO6425
• Traction test on straps according to ISO6425
• Water-resistance according to ISO22810
This level of quality control underscores the excellence of the processes, tools and traser‘s testing expertise. It is an asset that enables the brand to offer products of superior quality.